Mobility Lifecycle Management (MLM)
End-to-End Mobility Management
At TMG, we help our clients remove the burden of managing their mobile devices. As a full-service mobility management company, it’s our job to convert your IT into a strategic resource, which includes comprehensive device management throughout all life cycle stages. When it comes to data management, we have you covered with proactive pre-invoicing services. We also provide a dedicated account manager who works around the clock to eliminate the risk of overage rates.
Contact TMG about MLM Solutions and start building a better CX today!
Benefits of Managed Mobility Solutions
Provide a 360-degree view of all mobile devices and expenses, wherever they are, and whoever the provider is. With TMG you can order, track, audit, and optimize across your entire fleet and gain actionable insights that will drive improved productivity and bottom-line savings.
Mobility Life Cycle Management is complemented by our White Glove Services team who can help source, audit, and consult on your mobile profile. Help Desk, Logistics, and Fulfillment services allow you to outsource the management of your mobile fleet so you can focus on innovating for your business. TMG is fully integrated with AppleCare for Enterprise.
How TMG helps
How TMG Helps with Managed
TMG offers 11 categories of Management
- Rate Plans – Identify, Analyze & Negotiate with Suppliers
- Overage – Identified 3-5 days pre-invoice to help eliminate any overages
- Plan Type – Custom Plans for our Clients
- Discount – Custom Discounts Negotiated
- Domestic & Int’l LD – Optimize current plans
- Int’l Roam – Identify Travel Users and Optimize for correct plans
- Top Data Users – Identify top data consumption users for plan alignment
- Zero Usage – Identify Zero Usage accounts
- Features – Manage requirements
- Devices – Align device type to job descriptions
- Out of Contract users – Manage Credits
How TMG Helps with Mobility Life
TMG helps you manage, migrate, and integrate your mobile devices throughout each stage in their life cycle.